Terms and Conditions
New Image accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, customer’s company checks, money orders, wire transfers and cash as forms of payment in United States currency (USD). We reserve the right to refuse any customer’s company checks as a form of payment on any account where there are instances of returned checks (insuﬃcient funds or stop payment).
- A fee of $150 will be charged each time a check is returned for insuﬃcient funds or stop payment.
- Custom hair replacement units require a minimum deposit of at least 50% of order total. The balance due on each Custom order is then required prior to shipment. Similarly, balance due on Stock hair systems and Accessories is required prior to shipment.
- All special stock orders must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
- All “Rush” stock orders must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
- Backorders for stock units require a minimum deposit of at least 50% of order total (restrictions apply).
- Customers purchasing a minimum of $2,500 per month may apply for credit. Please call our accounting department for more information. We reserve the right to discontinue credit terms on customer accounts showing past due and delinquent payment patterns and/ or no longer purchasing a minimum of $2,500 per month. We also reserve the right to adjust credit terms on accounts.
- If paying by credit card and credit card declines, order will be held until we are able to collect the deposit. Customer will be responsible for any shipping upgrades resulting from this.
- Our primary shipping carrier is UPS Through UPS, we can oﬀer Over-Night, 2nd-day Air, 3rd-day Air, and Ground shipping services. You may request alternate shipping service (via USPS Express Mail, or Federal Express) on any order that is pre-paid prior to shipping.
- New Image guarantees that all Overnight and Florida Ground deliveries for Stock hair systems (where received by 4:00 pm EST Mondays, or by 5:30 pm EST Tuesdays through Fridays) will be processed and shipped the same day by UPS service, otherwise shipping will be free.
- All shipping and insurance charges imposed by the carrier are the responsibility of the customer. Total shipping charges are calculated by all carriers based on type of service and dimensional weight (size of package). New Image charges a handling fee of $5.85 per package, which is added onto the total shipping charge
- Returned packages that are reshipped will have additional freight added to the invoice. All fees incurred for UPS redirecting a package to another address will also be the responsibility of the customer.
- New Image reserves the right to apply a delinquency charge of 10% for all accounts 30 days past due and 15% for accounts 60 days or more past due.
- Wire transfer fees are the responsibility of the customer if the amount transferred is under $2,500 USD.
- Goods are shipped “FOB Place of Origin.” Buyer assumes ownership of the shipment when the carrier picks up the goods for delivery.
GUARANTEE – HAIR REPLACEMENT UNITS
New Image hair replacements are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Warranty begins the day the unit is invoiced.
On all custom units, there are no guarantees and no refunds for any factory chemical perms. If an order is made as requested on the custom order form, there will be no refund. If the unit was made improperly by the factory, it will be re-made according to the original order speciﬁcations per the order form and/or sample at no charge.
PERMANENT HAIR ATTACHMENTS OR EXTENDED WEAR HAIR REPLACEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AGAINST HAIR LOSS AFTER ATTACHMENT IS ATTEMPTED OR COMPLETED. In addition, guarantee on all NX-Gen and XTS family of hair replacement systems are void if the NX-Gen 4-Step Application Kit was not used or was not used as instructed. All V-Loop hair replacement system warranties for hair loss become void once the unit has been used.
RETURN – HAIR REPLACEMENT UNITS
There are no refunds or exchanges for Clearance & Final sale items. Customers must request New Image authorization for return of hair replacement units and will be given speciﬁc information for tracking purposes. New Image alone determines any manufacturing defects, improper installation, and improper care of units, for all returned hair replacement units. All factors below are considered before any decisions are made for either a customer credit, or product exchange, or a unit exchange or repair. Customers are liable for product returns, with New Image alone having the right to determine any occurrence of the following:
- factors attributable to misuse
- improper installation
- chemical or physical alterations (for example, incorrect “perms”, coloring, etc.)
- accidents or mishandling while in the possession of client
Custom - For return of any New Image Custom hair replacement unit to be permitted, the following must also be provided for each unit:
- the original Custom order form
- any original client hair samples
- any original mold or design material
Stock - For return of any New Image Stock hair replacement unit to be permitted, the request must be within 45 days of date of purchase. Each unit returned without original packaging or that is not in original condition is subject to a $50 re-style & ﬁnishing fee. Each return request of a Stock unit is only permitted if the unit was not processed in any manner as follows:
- cut • styled • worn • stored incorrectly
- any other processing that alters a unit’s normal characteristics as manufactured
REPAIR – HAIR REPLACEMENT UNITS
Hair replacement units must be thoroughly cleaned and conditioned before submitting for repair. Addition of hair (repair) into speciﬁc areas of used units will
generally, aﬀect the original shape of the unit and is therefore not guaranteed.
- Tape rolls, strips, wet-line products and other accessories (“products,” excluding hair replacement units) may be returned for exchange or credit within thirty (30) days of purchase, if these are unused and in original packaging. If received damaged, “products” should be immediately returned, in unused condition.
- Customer deliveries that are refused may be re-shipped if requested; both original and additional delivery charges will be customer’s liability.
- Returns of hair extensions will be accepted only if they are still unused, in their original condition and packaging.
- There are no refunds and exchanges for marketing materials, including, but not limited to brochures, posters, DVD’s, ad slicks, and videos. In case of questions or concerns about this policy, please contact your New Image Sales Manager at 1-800-359-4247.
* New Image reserves the right to revise these Terms & Conditions of Sale at any time and without prior notice