Please note that due to COVID-19, our facilities are operating in a reduced capacity. All orders placed will be processed within 7 days of the order being placed.
International and Canada Shipping: DDU. All Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
International and Canada Returns: Any refund issued will be processed minus shipping & handling charges.
RETURN – HAIR REPLACEMENT UNITS
There are no refunds or exchanges for Clearance & Final sale items. Customers must request New Image authorization for return of hair replacement units and will be given specific information for tracking purposes. New Image alone determines any manufacturing defects, improper installation and improper care of units, for all returned hair replacement units. All factors below are considered before any decisions are made for either a customer credit, or product exchange, or a unit exchange or repair. Customers are liable for product returns, with New Image alone having the right to determine any occurrence of the following:
• factors attributable to misuse • improper installation • chemical or physical alterations (for example, incorrect “perms”, coloring, etc.) • accidents or mishandling while in the possession of client
Custom - For return of any New Image Custom hair replacement unit to be permitted, the following must also be provided for each unit:
• the original Custom order form • any original client hair samples • any original mold or design material
Stock - For return of any New Image Stock hair replacement unit to be permitted, the request must be within six (6) months of date of purchase. Each unit returned without original packaging or that is not in original condition is subject to a $50 re-style & finishing fee. Each return request of a Stock unit is only permitted if the unit was not processed in any manner as follows:
• cut • styled • worn • stored incorrectly • any other processing that alters a unit’s normal characteristics as manufactured
REPAIR – HAIR REPLACEMENT UNITS
Hair replacement units must be thoroughly cleaned and conditioned before submitting for repair. Addition of hair (repair) into specific areas of used units will
generally affect the original shape of the unit and is therefore not guaranteed.
1. Tape rolls, strips, wet-line products and other accessories (“products,” excluding hair replacement units) may be returned for exchange or credit within
thirty (30) days of purchase, if these are unused and in original packaging. If received damaged, “products” should be immediately returned, in unused condition.
2. Customer deliveries that are refused may be re-shipped if requested; both original and additional delivery charges will be customer’s liability.
3. Returns of hair extensions will be accepted only if they are still unused, in their original condition and packaging.
4. There are no refunds and exchanges for marketing materials, including, but not limited to brochures, posters, DVD’s, ad slicks, and videos. In case of
questions or concerns about this policy, please contact your New Image Sales Manager at 1-800-359-4247.